Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Our West Monroe Office
Your first visit to Cardiovascular Diagnostic Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information about your medical history and give you time to get to know your cardiologist.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of excellence in cardiology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage (ABN)
- Blood Pressure Diary
- Consent for Cardiac Catherization
- Coumadin Diet Information
- Low Fat Low Cholesterol Diet
- Low Salt Diet
- New Patient Questions
- New Patient Forms (Online)
- Notice of Privacy Policies
- Patient Information Sheet
- Patient Questions
- Privacy Practice Acknowledgement
- Release of Medical Records
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress Test Instructions
- Stress Test Instructions Isotope Agreement
- Stress Test Questionnaire for Females
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all the necessary information to provide you the best possible care. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing our Patient Education section. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.